My style combines elements of my own personality - a mixture of the traditional and the artistic, with a touch of the avant garde. I infuse my sessions with another large dose of who I am - a kind soul with an easygoing demeanor and a sharp sense of humor. I pride myself on having infinite patience with the very young, the very wise, and everybody in between. I'm pretty sure I can coax a smile out of (almost) anyone.
Here are some random things about me:
- I adore coffee...iced cold brew, black.
- I do the New York Times crossword puzzle every day.
- I'd rather be in Hawaii.
- I have two daughters and the world's most amazing girlfriend.
- I can climb tall ropes, rock out pull-ups and deadlift one-and-a-half times my body weight. I hate running but I do it anyway.
- I will photograph you, your family, your friends and your event regardless of your sexual orientation or gender identity. Sad that I need to say that because to me it's a no-brainer.
I look forward to meeting you and I hope you look forward to meeting me, too.